Oncology Esthetics N.Y.S 40-Hour Course
The Oncology Esthetics Program is designed for licensed estheticians to expand their knowledge to specialize in working with oncology patients. It consists of in-depth understanding of cancer and how it affects the skin, specialized protocols, sanitation guidelines, chemistry of products and their effects on oncology patients, and more.
|• What Is Cancer Cellular Function & Cellular Health?
• Safe Skin Care Product Ingredients & Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid
• Environment & Restorative Oncology Skin Care Treatments & Protocols
• Oncology Skin Care Assessments/ Skin Analysis & Consultations
|• Immune & Integumentary Systems
• Training in Oncology Safe Spa Treatments
• Cancer Medications & Skin Reactions & Manifestations